Now! Pretty in Nude
Oh, how we obsess over nude colors as it remains a highly addictive style for any season! Whether we see it in make up, clothes or shoes, nude colors always seem to underline a style statement of simplicity and youthful energy. Indulge yourself in our favorite selections for taking advantage of the ongoing nude trends for the Fall/Winter 2015 season.
- Kiss your nude style hello: Charlotte Tillbury Perfect Nude Kiss achieve the perfect nude kiss with an expertly curated set and create a statement lip in modern neutrals.
2. How to begin walking naked: Givenchy Nea Jelly Sandals are crafted of a PVC and rubber combo, styled with chainlink-straps and an adjustable buckle to add texture with your nude look for an edgy, contemporary appeal.
3. Show off your better naked half: Givenchy Antigona Leather Duffel comes equipped with a top zip, rolled leather handles, and a flat leather shoulder strap. The interior is fabric lined, complete with a zipper pocket and two organizational pockets for all of your daily goodies.
4. For your eyes only: Valentino’s Iconic Rockstud look takes a pared-down classic glamour style and turns up the power with studded frames that feature gradient-lenses for a dash of throwback style worth a double glance.
5. Fall into the warmth of nude: Alpaca-blend sweater will become a casual favorite, around the house or out to a lazy brunch with friends. The feminine pale nude hue pairs equally well with tough leather as it does with floaty, silk skirts.
6. The naked lacquer for all of your touches: Christian Louboutin Nail Lacquer in Tutulle named after a shoe capsule collection of the same name, the Nudes Collection will complement any skin-tone and elongate the look of hands and feet. Pairs well with vanilla creams, chocolate browns, and soft pinks.