Associate Editor – Women’s Clothing & Accessories
We are excited to work with artists, designers, photographers, and writers that are just as passionate about style as we are. Our internship platform enables you to gain valuable internship experience in your spare time. If a paying position or a greater opportunity becomes available at Style Swatch in the future, we reach out to our interns first.
As an intern you are your own boss when it comes to creating and maintaining project timelines for deadlines. You will be free to exercise your creative strengths via curation, journalism, photography, and writing. Our executive editors will provide focus and talking points, work plans, and special projects for you to show off your skills and gain that extra je ne sais quoi in your chosen career path.
- Executing weekly task plans as listed.
- Carrying out fashion related journalism tasks.
- Creating new content according to your target category.
- Relating with Executive Editors via E-Mail to coordinate and execute tasks.
- Work from Home
- WordPress, Working Knowledge
- Adobe PhotoShop CC, Working Knowledge
Please send the following to styleswatch [at] gmail [dot] com with the subject line “Associate Editor – Women’s Clothing & Accessories”.
- Cover Letter
- Compile a clothing and accessories outfit plan that you would wear.
- 1 Writing Sample
- 1 Photography Sample (Optional)